Your first visit
When you come and see us for the first time, please feel free to explore our fantastic facilities and relaxing surroundings. You can also get to know our friendly team who will be more than happy to answer any questions and make sure you feel right at home.
As Paul will want to get to know you (and your mouth), your initial consultation will be slightly longer than a normal check-up. During this extended appointment, he will:
- Discuss your expectations, your requirements and any of your concerns
- Find out about your past dental experiences
- Undertake a full examination of your teeth and gums, including screening for oral cancer
- Take dental x-rays, if necessary
Following this thorough examination, he will discuss:
- Your short and long term care options
- How you can pay for treatment and care
This initial visit is normally a duration of 30 minutes and is priced at £99 including any necessary small x-rays. (Please allow time following your initial appointment to make any further appointments or discuss payment plans with our receptionists.)
If you are already one of our patients and refer a friend who also goes on to register with us, we’ll send you a £10 M&S gift voucher to say thanks!
Call us on 01625 431 063 to find out how to join Paul Smith Dental Care.