We’re delighted to be able to offer payment plans from Denplan, the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. These convenient plans help you budget for your dental care and encourage a preventive approach to looking after your teeth.
On top of our Denplan prices, patients can include optional worldwide dental emergency and injury insurance cover for only 60p a month*
If you are keen to have nearly everything taken care of, this comprehensive plan is a perfect choice. It covers regular check-ups, hygiene appointments, x-rays, all necessary fillings and extractions, root canal therapy and crowns.
Paul will assess your dental health, decide what kind of treatment would help, and then put you into one of five categories, which will determine how much you pay each month. You need to be in good dental shape before cover can take effect, so any existing problems will require treating beforehand.
As its name suggests, this plan covers all those dental necessities that will ensure your continued dental health, including regular checkups and hygiene visits, and any necessary x-rays. It also includes 10% off our ‘fee per item’ prices for treatments, e.g. white fillings, root canal treatment, crowns and veneers.
Joining one of Denplan Essentials categories can save you up to £124.20/year comparing to private fees.
This newly launched plan guarantees you a place with your registered Denplan dentist and offers 10% off our ‘fee per item’ prices for all check-ups and treatments, including cosmetic procedures.
This provides useful cover towards the cost of dental treatment in an emergency or following a dental injury, both in the UK and abroad.
It gives you:
- Emergency dental treatment when you are over 40 miles away from your registered Denplan dentist.
- Cover for treatment following a dental injury.
- Cover for out of hours consultations in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency.
- A hospital cash benefit if you are admitted overnight for dental treatment.
- Worldwide emergency dental treatment.
- Mouth cancer cover up to £12,000.
For further details, of the benefits, limitations and exclusions of this supplementary insurance, just give us a call.
Interested in spreading the cost of dental care designed for you? Call us on 01625 431 063 or visit the Denplan website by clicking here.
Denplan Care fee rates for 2024
Denplan Essentials fee rates for 2024
Denplan Membership £5.19 per month
Please remember that if you are paying for your Dental Care with Denplan, all levels of care i.e. full care/ essentials/ membership you have the option of Accident and Emergency Insurance here at home and worldwide.
- Please be advised that the practice operates a 24 hour cancellation policy. You may be required to pay deposit towards your treatment.
- Failed appointments and appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice may be charged or result in loss of paid deposit. Please click here to view our full policy